- 1 J2CHRONO TIMEKEPING APPLICATION FAMILY LICENSE AGREEMENT
- 2 Runtime
- 3 Linked third party libraries
J2CHRONO TIMEKEPING APPLICATION FAMILY LICENSE AGREEMENT
SINGLE USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
The license(s) granted herein are being granted pursuant to a purchase order submitted by you (the "Licensee"), for the purchase of a license to certain J2Chrono software products to be used by Licensee, and, if applicable, by Licensee, employees, subcontractors or other agents in performing services for Licensee on Licensee premises (such employees, subcontractors and agents collectively referred to herein as "Employees"). By opening the software package, or exercising your rights to make and use copies of the Software (as may be provided for below), Licensee agrees to be bound by, and to require each of its Employees to be bound by, J2Chrono software's (the "Software") license agreements (the "Agreement"). Any dynamically/statically linked libraries that are mentioned in a separate third party library section of this Agreement are not read as a part of Software in the term's context of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, then DO NOT install or use the Software. If you would like specific rights not granted in this Agreement, please contact Enymind Production for more information.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
Licensee and each individual Employee who views, links to, or in any way utilizes (via electronic media or otherwise) the Software (each a "Software Programmer"), must have his or her own license to use the Software and may only use the Software on a single computer (typically one personal computer) in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The enclosed software, including, but not limited to, one or more of the following: source code, object code, header files, sample programs, utility programs, make files and scripts, together with the accompanying documentation (collectively known as the "Software") is owned by Enymind Production or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may make either:
- one backup copy of the Software distribution solely for backup purposes, or
- install the Software distribution to a hard disk and keep the original copy solely for backup purposes.
ENYMIND PRODUCTION GRANTS TO YOU THE LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN THE MANNER SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
SUBJECT TO THE RESTRICTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT YOU MAY
- Use and modify the source code version of those portions of the Software that are identified in the Documentation as the Sample Code ("SAMPLE CODE"), provided that the SAMPLE CODE, or any modified version of the SAMPLE CODE shall not be distributed in source code form.
- Use and modify the source code or object code of those dynamically/statically linked libraries that are licensed under a permissible license and mentioned in a separate third party library section of Software license agreements.
- Make an unlimited number of copies (either in hardcopy or electronic form) of Documentation delivered by Enymind, provided that such copies shall be used solely for internal purposes and shall not be republished or distributed to any third party.
NOT WITH STANDING ANY PROVISIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, YOU MAY NOT
- Distribute in any manner any of the header files, source code, SAMPLE CODE, Makefiles, object modules or independent libraries of the Software to third parties.
- Use, copy, modify, merge or compile all or any portion of the source code or object code of the Software except as expressly stated in this agreement.
- Distribute any portion of the Software or any derivative of any portion of the Software in any other distribution or otherwise in competition with Enymind Production's distribution version of the Software.
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any object code of the Software.
- Expose the interfaces (e.g. an JAR, SO, OCX, DLL, class library, etc..) of the Software through any application other than the Software.
THE SOURCE CODES OF THE SOFTWARE ARE VALUABLE ASSETS OF ENYMIND PRODUCTION. YOU AGREE TO KEEP ALL SOURCE CODES OF THE SOFTWARE IN CONFIDENCE. YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER OR ASSIGN THE SOFTWARE OR YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS (INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ENYMIND PRODUCTION DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
Enymind Production does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements, that operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that all Software errors will be corrected. Enymind Production is not responsible for problems caused by changes in the operating characteristics of computer hardware or computer operating systems which are made after the release of the Software nor for problems in the interaction of the Software with non-Enymind. Enymind Production will have no responsibility to replace or refund the license fee for media damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication.
THIS SOFTWARE IS INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, AND INDUSTRIAL USERS. THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ENYMIND PRODUCTION, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR AGENTS SHALL INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE ABOVE WARRANTIES OR CREATE ANY NEW WARRANTIES. NEITHER ENYMIND PRODUCTION NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS LOSSES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM BY ANY PARTY EVEN IF ENYMIND PRODUCTION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT ENYMIND PRODUCTION IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, ENYMIND PRODUCTION'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Enymind Production Oy
- Copyright (C) 2006-2020 Enymind Production Oy
Following runtime is a requirement to run J2Chrono versions 1.3.x and ChronoFly versions 1.3.x
- OpenJDK 8 HotSpot runtime (preferring AdoptOpenJDK binaries)
GNU GPL 2 with linking exception license
Read here GPL2WL
Following runtime is a requirement to run J2Chrono versions 1.2.x and ChronoFly versions 1.2.x
- Oracle JRE 7 HotSpot runtime
Oracle Binary Code License
Read here OBCL
Use of the Commercial Features for any commercial or production purpose requires a separate license from Oracle. “Commercial Features” means those features identified Table 1-1 (Commercial Features In Java SE Product Editions) of the Java SE documentation accessible at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index.html
Linked third party libraries
Following libraries are used unmodified and dynamically linked by J2Chrono family softwares.
Read here LGPL2.1
- JFreeChart http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/
- JCommon http://www.jfree.org/jcommon/
- JUnique http://www.sauronsoftware.it/projects/junique/
LGPL 2.1 + Linking over controlled interface
Read here LGPL2.1LOCI
Read here LGPL3.0
- CSSBox & jStyleParser http://cssbox.sourceforge.net/
- libmatthew http://www.matthew.ath.cx/projects/java/
Read here MIT
- BouncyCastleCrypto https://www.bouncycastle.org/java.html
- Java-WebSocket http://tootallnate.github.io/Java-WebSocket/
Apache License 2.0
Read here Apache2.0
- Derby https://db.apache.org/derby
- Xerces http://xerces.apache.org
- unbescape https://www.unbescape.org/
- ltkjava http://llrp.org/
- Jackson https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson
- NekoHTML http://nekohtml.sourceforge.net/
Read here BSD
- Substance L&F http://insubstantial.github.io/insubstantial/substance/
- Trident https://kenai.com/projects/trident/pages/Home
- ANTLR http://www.antlr.org/
Read here zlib-libpng
J2Chrono family applications and supporting web services utilizes cookies to track end-user service usage behaviour and personalized user preferences.
These web services includes J2Chrono family applications backend web services and any websites under following domain names:
If visited website is trying to utilize cookies user is asked to give an explicit consent to allow cookie utilization during the first visit of the website. At the top section of the website a black bar is presented with buttons. Cosent can be given by clicking "I Understand". User can also disable usage of cookies Enymind Production utilizes itself. Cookies can be disabled by clicking "Disable Cookies".
Disabling cookies does not disable any third party cookies (read bellow how to drop out from any of the utilized third party service provider cookies).
Enymind Production itself utilizes a minimum quantity of cookies to create session for every website visitor. This session cookie is anonymized and does not contain information about user browser or user personal information.
Example of this session cookie value: bhoke3vnc9rd1ko4b8uig0bl12
This session cookie is generated at server during the first time user visits a website and is sent to user browser. User browser then transmits this cookie value back to server every future visits to this website. This is a normal behaviour how cookies work. Read more about cookies in general from https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Cookies
Session cookie is utilized at server side eg. in deciding whether user has logged in to a customer support website or other similar service requiring user authentication. Some services requires user authentication solely for data security reasons.
Another cookie utilized by Enymind Production itself is the one used in defining whether end-user has given an explicit consent to allow cookie usage during the first time user has visited a website. This cookie has a basic yes/no type value and does not contain other information.
In addition to cookies Enymind Production utilizes following third party entities are utilized as a supporting service providers to track end-user service usage behaviour and personalized user preferences.
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Amazon AWS https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy-faq
Read above third party privacy policies carefully to get full picture about what cookies are stored by them and whether you agree with it and how to drop out from utilizing cookies.
Read also information about Enymind and European union new GDPR regulation